Friday, December 07, 2007

Update!!

Okay, I haven't updated in forever! Here is a recap and let's hope that I can keep up with this thing from now on! I mostly like pictures, so I will not write too much! Here's what's new, in case if you've been living under a rock or something:
1-Len and I got married in October!
2-Honeymooned in NYC!
3-Had a great Thanksgiving together as a married couple, in which I cooked!
4-I had a birthday on Nov.30th and turned 24, as well as my interview for anesthesia school was on the same day
5-This past weekend we got our tree and decorated the house for christmas!
6-It is cold here now

I think we've adjusted well at this point to living here in TN. We have met some good friends, and are loving married life so far. For now, we just go through the normal day to day living, going to work, enjoying time off together, etc. If I get into school, then life will be very different from then on. Now for the fun part, here are some pictures!

WEDDING






HONEYMOON






HALLOWEEN






Len did a great job carving the pumpkin



TAYLOR'S WEDDING/TRIP TO PCOLA





THANKSGIVING




DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS

This bag on Len's belt crack's me up!




I will post more on the house with decorations after I clean it, haha!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

NYELL!!! I really cant believe you updated, and what an update it was!! All your pictures are so much fun, and your house looks SO cute! I love how you guys decorated for Halloween! I am so happy for you and Len-and love that you are now MARRIED and get to share in all these fun things together! You two are seriously the cutest, and I really miss you! I hope Ruco and I get to see you guys so soon. I LOVE YOU!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

YAYYYYYYYYY! I can't even tell you how excited I am that you updated!! And you had so much to update about!! I love your pumpkins that ya'll carved!! Niiice! And yes, Len's bag thing on his belt is hilarious!! What is that for?? I miss you so much Nyell!!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Mrs. J Manny said...

you are so gorgeous danielle, i swear you get prettier and prettier! i love all the pictures, and im soooo glad that finally updated!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Yaaaaaay, Danielle! You updated - it's a Christmas miracle! I love seeing your pictures! They just made me want to come visit you more than I already do. I am so proud of you for getting into school, and I am so excited for you! I love you lots and lots!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home