Monday, October 09, 2006

Ashley's wedding


(Sorry I'm publishing this so late).
Len and I went down to pensacola, yet again last weekend. I think that this was the 4th trip in 6 months or something like that. We had so much fun! It was so great to see so many old friends! Thursday after we arrived, Me, Jill and her mom got pedicures! Later on that night was Ashley's bachelorette party and the reuniting of all the old friends. Afterwards we went to TGI Friday's, then Seville that night. Friday I got to hang out w/ my family and we ate Mexican for dinner at Henry's Tex-Mex which is my parents' favorite place to eat at. That night a bunch of us (Len, Tracy and I, Ashley and Hamid and some of their friends, Kristi and Ruco, Jo and Justin, Jill and Justin, Emily and Chris) went to Capt'n Fun's downtown and there was a live band which we all danced to and I sang a song on stage-yikes! We also saw a few of Len's friends there from college. Saturday morning a few of us met at Village Inn for breakfast. Afterwards me and Heather took Ike and Aubby to the doggy park. Aubby was sooo cute, she's just a little puppy, and she kept tripping over her own ears! Let's see, later on I met Justin Manny, Jo, and her man Justin at Beef O' Brady's for lunch and to watch LSU and UF play.

Then Saturday night was Ashley's wedding at Skopelo's. Len and I danced in the moonlight, it was sooo beautiful outside.

After the wedding, me and Len met up at Seville w/ some of his college friends who were also just at a wedding. Those people are sooo much fun, it was really great to see those people again...and of course Len was really happy about the little reunion of a bunch of old S.A.E. guys and A.D.Pi girls that he hadn't seen in awhile.

Sunday all of my friends and their significant others met for lunch at Sonny's-yummy! I'm so glad I got my fill of Sonny's because we don't have one here in TN. That afternoon, we said goodbye to my family and headed out on the road for a LONG 5 hour drive! We had such a great time and I can't wait to get to see everyone again...whenever that is!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Leys said...

HAHHA! Look at me and Martini... what a couple! Hahahahah! You're so cute! I miss you! Come see us again! Chris says that we need to make a trip to Atlanta and meet there to go play in the city! We should make it a reunion and get everyone to come!!!!!!!!!!!! Jill and Justin could come from Ohio and you guys from TN and everyone else drive up! Yay!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yesss, that is the very same Candice that was in guard! She does have a little boy, he's sooo cute and he just turned 1 a week ago! I did not know Rome,GA was less than an hour away from the Nooga!! We might just have to make a trip up there as well! YAY! We're bringing Aubbie, so she and Ike can have a get together again! Love you!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I just saw your other comment about MY NEW HONDA ACCORD! And yes, you did inspire me actually! I didn't think I would be able to without having my payments be over $400 or something, but I did it! YAY! I love it!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home