Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Getting started


Well, I am brand new to the blog world, but I am excited to join in on the fun! I guess I'll start my first entry with an update. I recently purchased my first house with my boyfriend, Len Martini, in Chattanooga, TN. Almost everyday I get the question, "Are you engaged?" The answer thus far is "not yet." However, when that day does come, everyone WILL know, I promise you!!! My poor boyfriend gets put one the spot all the time. For now, I have a promise ring, which really is beautiful. In case if you were wondering what a promise ring is, it is basically in a nut shell a "that'll shut her up" ring...haha! Anyway, life in the 'nooga is good. We basically work, and hang out at the house...it is really gorgeous here, the weather, scenery, etc. I work in a Cardiac ICU at a local hospital, which is a large teaching hospital...we have a lot of interns there, it's kinda like what you see on Grey's Anaomty, only I don't know if it is quite as juicy as that! I will be applying to the nurse anesthesia program May 2007 and if I am accepted then I won't start until May 2008...so I am a little bit away from what I really want to be doing, but hanging in there for now. My boyfriend, Len, just recently got promoted to a broker position at Scottrade, and has started studying for his Series 7 exam, God help me! He is already stressed, but I just keep praying for patience and understanding! Anyway...to all of my friends on here, do not be shy to come and visit me..I love you all!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Leys said...

HI DANNYELLLLLL! I just randomly came across your blog on Kristi's! How aaare you!? I'm so sad that we didnt get to see each other when you were in town. Come down and play with me! Muah!
Em

5:32 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Yeah, I just starting "blogging." In response to your recent blogg about myspace,etc...I guess this is yet another way to express your inner feelings/thoughts with others. And also I guess it allows others to keep up on what's going on in your life. I miss you too, though. Next time I'm in town will be for Ashley's wedding, maybe we can all do something then.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home